Orlando and Toddlers
It’s a question that many parents ask themselves: what are the best things to do in Orlando with kids? There are so many attractions, and there are some important factors to consider when choosing which ones to visit. Some attractions are more toddler-friendly than others.
Here are four of our favorite things to do in Orlando with toddlers:
The Walt Disney World Resort
This is a must-visit for any family vacation. And there’s no shortage of activities for toddlers at Disney World. Fantasyland is perfect for little ones, with its gentle rides and character meet-and-greets. Older toddlers will love the excitement of Tomorrowland and Animal Kingdom. Be sure to check the park hours before you go; not all areas of Disney World are open every day.
Another great option for things to do in Orlando with toddlers is the Legoland Florida Resort. This park is geared specifically towards young children, and it shows. Toddlers will love the Duplo Valley play area, where they can build and explore to their heart’s content. And don’t miss out on a ride on The Dragon Coaster, Legoland’s family-friendly roller coaster.
Kids of all ages will enjoy a visit to SeaWorld Orlando. Toddlers will be fascinated by the dolphins, penguins, and other sea creatures at this world-famous marine park. They’ll also love getting soaked on Journey to Atlantis, a water coaster ride. And be sure to check the park schedule for special events like the Sesame Street Party Parade, which happens several times a day.
Finally, no trip to Orlando would be complete without a visit to one of the city’s many family-friendly museums. The Orlando Science Center is perfect for curious toddlers. They’ll love exploring the hands-on exhibits, and they might even learn a thing or two. And at the Crayola Experience, they can watch their creativity come to life before their very eyes.
Things to Do in Orlando for Teenagers
You are travelling with your teen children, and you want to explore Orlando but are not sure what to do? This post is for all youngsters who want to have an unforgettable time in this beautiful city. We’ll show you some of the best attractions that will make your trip with older kids unforgettable.
- Visit Universal Studios Orlando. This is a must-do for any teen who loves movies and theme parks. At Universal Studios, you can explore different movie sets, ride thrilling roller coasters, and meet your favorite characters from your favorite films.
- Go shopping at The Mall at Millenia. Teens love to shop, and The Mall at Millenia is the perfect place to do it. This luxurious mall has all the top brands and designer stores that any fashion-savvy teen would love.
- Visit Orlando’s museums. There are many great museums in Orlando that are perfect for teens. For example, the Orange County Regional History Center is a great place to learn about the city’s past. Or, if you’re interested in art, then be sure to check out the Charles Hosmer Morse Museum of American Art.
- Play some golf. Orlando is home to many world-class golf courses, so why not tee off with your friends? You can spend a day enjoying the sun and fresh air while playing a round or two of golf.
- Go on an Airboat Ride. If you’re looking for something unique to do in Orlando, then take an airboat ride! You’ll get to see the beautiful Florida wetlands and maybe even spot some alligators.
- Visit the theme parks. Orlando is home to some of the world’s most famous theme parks, including Walt Disney World Resort and Universal Studios Florida. These parks are sure to please any teen who loves excitement and adventure.
- Take a walk on the beach. If you’re lucky enough to be in Orlando during warm weather, then take a walk on the beach. The city’s beaches are beautiful and offer a great place to relax and soak up some sun.
Things to Do with Kids of All Ages
Our top pick for kids of all ages is taking a hot air balloon at Disney Spring. This is a great place to spend a day with the family. There are plenty of shops and restaurants, as well as a hot air balloon rides that offers incredible views of the surrounding area. Apart from Disney which is always number one, there are many other things like visiting the Sea Life Orlando Aquarium. It’s home to thousands of fish and other marine creatures. It’s a great place to learn about the world’s oceans and get up close and personal with some amazing sea creatures.
Universal Orlando Theme Park
Of course, visit Universal Orlando Theme Park, as it’s a must-visit for any Harry Potter fan. It’s home to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter, which is full of rides and attractions based on the popular books and movies.
Now, if you are looking for things to do in Orlando with kids outside Disney, read on!
Things to do in Orlando with Kids Besides Disney
There are plenty of things to do in Orlando with kids besides Disney. We have listed fun attractions and activities that are perfect for keeping the little ones entertained. Here are some of our favorites:
- As mentioned, The Orlando Science Center is a great place for kids to learn about science and technology. They have exhibits on everything from dinosaurs to rockets, and there’s also a planetarium and IMAX theater.
- The Coca-Cola Orlando Eye is a Ferris wheel that offers amazing views of the city. It’s perfect for a relaxing family outing.
- The Kennedy Space Center is a must-see for anyone interested in space exploration. Kids will love learning about the history of NASA and the astronauts who have traveled to space.
- Gatorland is a great place to see alligators and other reptiles up close. There’s also a zip line and safari park, making it a perfect day trip for the family.
- Fun Spot America is an amusement park with rides, games, and attractions for the whole family. It’s the perfect place to go for a day of fun in the sun.
So, here you go! These are just a few of the many things to do in Orlando with kids. As you can see, Orlando has something for everyone. So what are you waiting for? Pack your bags and head to the Sunshine State.
- Free Things to Do in Orlando Florida. Low-Budget & Totally Free Attractions in Orlando with Kids and on Your Own
- All You Need to Know Before Visiting Disneyland in Paris: Attractions, Tickets and More About Disneyland Paris
- Things to Do in Anaheim. This City Has So Much to Offer Besides Disneyland!
- Things to Do in San Francisco With Kids – Explore the City!
- Things to Do in Hollywood: 10 Dreamy Tourist Attractions You Don’t Want to Miss When Visiting Hollywood
- Things to Do in Orange County: Plan Your Day Trip to OC Around the Best Attractions in The Area
- Here Are The Best Things To Do In Southern California: Top Attractions And Things To Do In LA
- Things to Do in Houston with Kids. Top Attractions, from Houston Museum of Natural Science to Space Center Houston